I'm excited to announce that in the days to come we'll be transitioning to a new church website! Hopefully sometime on Thursday of this week you'll see the new website when you visit fbcwentzville.com Leading up to that, I wanted to let you know about some changes I'm very excited about!
- New Site Is Mobile Responsive - What's that mean? If you've ever been frustrated by the size of type or the fact that our current website just doesn't seem very mobile friendly to navigate, it's about to get much better! A mobile responsive site adjusts to the device that you're using. The site will work well on your laptop, your tablet, and your smart phone now!
- Easier Navigation - If you got lost trying to navigate our current site with its multi-layered navigation; you weren't the only one. The new site will have a single layer navigation and the majority of pages will have all of the navigation options from that section listed on the right side of the page, in the sidebar.
- Sermon Archive/Downloads - Have you ever wanted to listen to a sermon older than about 6 weeks, to pass it on to a friend, to download it to put on your mobile device? With our current site, that's a no go....but with our new site you'll be able to listen to and download sermons going back to January 2016.
- Service Opportunties Search - Have you ever been searching for the right place to serve that fits you but just didn't know where to start? Now there will be a listing with information about all the various opportunities to serve in ministry throughout our church. It'll be easier than ever to find an opportunity and contact the person responsible for that opportunity.
- Your Ministry's Events, On Your Ministry's Page - When you look for an upcoming event for a ministry you're involved in, you will be able to go that page and in the right hand column see the upcoming events. Click on the event and you'll be able to share it via social media, register for it, and add it to your calendar.
- Online Event Registration - Have you ever realized after you got home from church you forgot to register for an event or your child mentions something last minute? I'm sure that's not your family, but now you'll be able to register for some events online. We're just getting this started so you'll find an increased number of events to register for online over the next couple months.
- Pictures Showing Ministry Of Our People - The church is the people right? Now when people visit our site they'll see our people doing the ministry of our church. They'll see you doing what God has called you to do and when they show up they'll recognize your familiar face. This shows we're real people, not perfect people.....just like a potential visitor is.
I hope over the next couple years you'll find this new website to be a great tool for your use but also one that you'll proudly point your friends and neighbors to as you invite them to join us in Loving God and Loving People! After the site goes live, if you have any questions or you see something you don't think is working quite right, please feel free to email me at or call me in the office at 636-327-8696!