MyProcare Parent Portal
(Must Be Enrolled To Utilize Parent Portal)
Medical Examination Report
Automatic Payments Form
2020-21 School Calendar
What days are you open?
- We are open Monday – Thursday throughout the school year.
What are your hours?
- We are open from 9 – 2.
Do you offer before or after care?
- At this time, we do not offer any before or after care.
Are you open during the summer?
- We are not open during the summer. Our calendar generally runs from the end of August – the week prior to Memorial Day. Please refer to our school calendar for specific opening and closing days.
Can I receive a current school calendar?
- A current school calendar is available on our website here: Calendar
Can I change my child’s schedule during the school year?
- As long as there are openings in your child’s classroom, you can change his/her schedule. You would need to speak with or email the Facility Director to make any changes.
Can I withdraw my child prior to the end of the school year?
- When you enroll your child, we are promising you the agreed upon opening for the entire school year. If you wish to withdraw your child early, we ask for 2-weeks’ prior notice. Please speak with or email the Facility Director if you need to withdraw your child.
What age children do you take?
- We will enroll any child who is 6 months. Preschoolers graduate Solid Rock when they are old enough for kindergarten.
Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- All children who are 3 by July 31 of the current school year must be potty-trained.
What is your inclement weather policy?
For Inclement Weather or COVID-19:
- Solid Rock will announce school closings using the following formats:
- on our website www.fbcwentzville.com/srp
- Be sure to go to the “Solid Rock page” of our website, which is the link above.
- on Facebook
- via email. IF you submitted Mom’s and Dad’s emails BOTH will receive an email.
- via text. IF cell phone carriers were submitted on the enrollment form, both Mom and Dad will receive a text.
- on our website www.fbcwentzville.com/srp
- The website will always be your first mode of contact, especially IF Wentzville School District closes, and you are wondering IF we are closing; go to the website. Anytime that Wentzville is closing for any reason, we will try to put on the website an announcement that either says, “Solid Rock is open today, (with the date),” or “Solid Rock is closed today, (with the date).”
- All website information will be posted by 7:00 a.m.
- For any day that Solid Rock is closed due to inclement weather or COVID-19, you will receive a Tuition Credit. There is not a refund when school is delayed 2-hours.
Do you observe Wentzville School District’s scheduled late-start days?
- Wentzville School District has placed on its calendar approximately one Monday a month in which they open late. Solid Rock Preschool does NOT observe those days and will open at 9:00. The ONLY time we start late is IF WSD starts late due to inclement weather.
Can I celebrate my child’s birthday at school?
- Birthdays are generally observed during the class snack time. You may send in a store purchased snack for your child’s birthday. Please speak with your child’s classroom teachers prior to your child’s birthday to verify the number of children enrolled AND allergy concerns in the classroom.
What are your current tuition rates?
- You can find our current tuition rates on our website under “Enrollment.”
What is your registration fee?
- You can find our current registration fee on our website under “enrollment.”
Do you accept Federal Subsidized tuition payments?
- At this time, we do not.
What type of discounts do you offer (i.e. ministerial, twin, etc.)?
- We offer discounts if you have more than 2 children enrolled in the school.
When is tuition due?
- Monthly tuition is due on the first of the month beginning September 1 and ending with May 1.
Can I pay my monthly tuition online?
- If someone in your family is currently enrolled in Solid Rock, you can pay tuition online. You will need to use an email address that is listed on your child’s enrollment form.
What is the website to pay monthly tuition?
- Online tuition payments can be made at www.myprocare.com.
Is there an additional fee to pay tuition online?
- No, online payment expenses are covered in your monthly tuition.
How do I know how much to pay each month?
- When you login to www.myprocare.com, you can see your current balance, check your permitted to pick-up list, and much more.
When will I receive my $50 prepaid tuition?
- The $50 you prepay will remain in your child’s account until his/her last day of school at Solid Rock. If someone in your family is returning in the fall, the money would remain in your account for the following school year.